Faceit CS: GO Tournament Sponsored by SteelSeries – March 2021 Online Tournament! As Gaming in TURKEY | MENA | EU Gaming and Esports Agency, The Faceit Collegiate tournament for Steelseries, in which 32 Teams – 160 Players participated, has been concluded. Steelseries shared awards to the winning players and teams in the Online Tournament, which was the scene of fierce competition. Let’s see what happened at the March 2021 Tournament.
Faceit CS: GO Tournament Sponsored by SteelSeries
- Total Number of Teams 34
- Total Number of Players 190
- Total Number of Matches 42
- Total Playing Time 1680 Minutes
- Longest Game Beykent Esports 22-19 DPU Esports (Last match of the semi-final series)
- Shortest Encounter DPU Esports 16-1 OKSOKO
- Most Frag vjOola 44 Beykent Esports 22-19 DPU Esports (Last match of the semi-final series)
- Number of Players Joining Discord 190
- Number of Messages at Discord Chat: 105 Role Playing: 34 Support: 114 FAQ: 5 Format: 1 Rules: 1 Record: 1 Announcement: 23 Total: 284
- Number of Support Requests Answered to Discord 41 (support channel), 29 (chat channel) Total: 70
Live Broadcast Statistics
- Total Broadcasting Time 4 Hours 21 Minutes
- Total engagement: 500.000+
- CCU 2000
As Gaming in TURKEY | MENA | EU and Gaming in MENA Gaming and Esports Agency, we are always ready to serve you 360-degree games and esports marketing for your brand and games, esports organizations, and online tournaments.
Since 2001, SteelSeries has been a driving force in esports and professional gaming. From sponsoring the first pro players to creating products specifically for pro teams to turning exceptional gamers into global superstars, SteelSeries has been focused on growing the industry and helping gamers everywhere.
Our pro team relationships are more than sponsorships, they are partnerships. We work closely with the world’s best gamers to fine-tune our products and to ensure everything we create meets the needs of gamers at every level. Whether it’s OG being the first team to win back-to-back Dota 2 International Championships or giving you the tools to step up your own game, esports is at the heart of everything we do.
We are obsessed with “firsts”. Dating back to 2001, our company was formed to meet the surface needs of hardcore gamers by introducing the first glass mousepad, the Icemat.
Since that original innovation, we created the first mechanical gaming keyboard, the first suspended headband for gaming headsets, the first World of Warcraft mouse, and endless other innovations. SteelSeries is dedicated to building products that push professional gaming further than anyone dreamed. Those innovations make gaming more competitive and more fun.
Our fans, customers, and professional esports teams demand the ultimate performance. We combine the necessity of professional-grade quality and durability with our unyielding pursuit of simple, modern design. Every button, switch, material, and key is designed with the gamer’s every move in mind.
It’s our goal to deliver gaming peripherals that feel like an extension of you. Our designers hand-pick every material to make sure you have a beautiful product and our engineers test every feature, ensuring tournament-ready quality for gamers everywhere.