Garena Free Fire Ramadan Cup 2021! As Gaming in TURKEY | MENA | EU Gaming and Esports Agency, the Ramadan Cup we organized on behalf of our partner Garena Free Fire has been concluded. The tournament, in which more than 2500 players participated in total, witnessed quite entertaining and exciting moments. Let’s see what happened in the Ramadan Tournament of Garena Free Fire, which is increasing its player base in Turkey day by day.
Garena Free Fire Ramadan Cup 2021
- 2504 players applied and registered for the tournament.
- 626 teams took part in the tournament.
- Longest match: 24 minutes
- A total of 324 matches were played during the tournament.
- Discord message sent: 100,000+
- Number of players helped on Discord: 2000+
- The team with the most kills: THE FAITHFUL (18 kills)
- The highest score on a single map: THE FAMILY (30 points)
Live Broadcast Statistics
- The live broadcasts lasted 18 hours.
- Total stream views were 364,631.
- Total Engagement 1.550.000
In 2021, we will be with our partners and players with our new organizations, esports tournaments, and online events. As Gaming in TURKEY | MENA | EU and Gaming in MENA Gaming and Esports Agency, we are always ready to serve you 360-degree games and esports marketing Esports Organizations, Online tournaments for your brand and games. Level Up With Us!
About Garena Free Fire
Free Fire is an exciting battle royale game created specifically with the interests of mobile gamers in mind. Developed and published worldwide by Garena, Free Fire reached a record high with more than 100 million daily active users in 2020. Free Fire content on Youtube was also the 3rd most-watched game of the year with 72 billion views.
Garena is a leading global developer and publisher of online games. It licenses and publishes premium games such as Arena of Valor, Call of Duty Mobile, and League of Legends in different markets around the world.