26 Feb ZULA CAPTURED THE GREENLIGHT FLAG IN STEAM
ZULA CAPTURED THE GREENLIGHT FLAG IN STEAM
Turkey’s first developed MMOFPS Zula, captured the Greenlight Flag in Steam.
Zula, started its journey at 2013 and released at 2014 by Turkish developers from MadByte Games and published from Lokum Games. Its story is about patriots of Turkey against mercenaries from whole over world. There are 16 characters in game and 12 maps from Turkey’s places. Also game includes great number of ammunitions including famous Turkish army weapons, Mehmetçik & Kırıkkale.
Game has 4 million registered user and see more than 20.000 players in game everyday. Different events and esport tournaments presented to players periodically. Game developers decided to open game in Steam at the beginning of February and started Greenlight progress. After announcing Greenlight application to players and Steam users, in 17 days, Zula captured the Greenlight Flag in Steam. This was very fast and successful application from MadByte Games.
We, as Gaming In Turkey, congratulate whole Zula Team and its players and wish good luck to their Steam journey. These kind of news are very important for Turkish gaming industry, our developed games are in global field and meeting with their new players.
Zula is not the first case but could be one of the successful. Here are some other Turkish games which captured the Greenlight Flag in Steam;
- Monochroma from Nowhere Studios / Click for Steam link.
- Hocus from Yunus Ayyıldız / Click for Steam link.
- Labyrinth Simulator from Phoenix Game Studios/Click for Steam link.
- Tower Of Tiestru from Warlock Arts/ Click for Steam link.
- No: 70 from Old Moustache/ Click for Steam link.
- The Crack from WetBass Studios/ Click for Steam link.
- Bards Gold from Pixel Lantern / Click for Steam link.
As Gaming in Turkey “Gaming Consultation & Marketing Agency”, we are always proud to announce such good news from our region, Turkey.